Kennedy Center Cancellations and Art in the Second Trump Administration

All Of It with Alison Stewart | Jan 15

Last week the Washington National Opera announced that it would find a new home after over 50 years at the Kennedy Center, the latest in a series of high profile departures and cancellations at the national cultural center during Trump's second term and following its board's decision to add the president's name to the building. NPR correspondent Elizabeth Blair joins to discuss the latest news from the Kennedy Center in the context of music and art under the current administration.

WNYC Homepage - Top Stories

Why single domestic violence survivors can't get shelter in NYC despite empty beds

The History Wars and America at 250, with the Historian Jill Lepore

What Péter Magyar's Election in Hungary Says About 'Strongmen' Today

Mayor Mamdani says he's balanced NYC's budget

How they handle crises in Brownsville, often without police

YOU ARE ONLINE